28 novembre 2012

Please know...

 
 
Ci sono sere in cui nonostante
la buona volontà, non riesco a metter in piedi un pensiero che sia uno!
La creatività si è consumata
nei tanti lavori svolti durante la giornata...
ma per favore,
sappiate che ci sto lavorando!

 
 

There are evenings when, 
despite my good will, I have no energies left to put something good together!
Creativity has melted away during a long working day...
but please,
Know I'm trying!

Come tanti di voi, vivo un periodo di lavoro molto intenso
non solo perché si avvicina il Natale
e in azienda ci sono mille cose da fare,
ma perchè si aggiungono impegni
davvero entusiasmanti
che assorbono tuttavia tutta la mia energia.

As many of you, I'm living a though moment at work,
not just because Christmas is coming closer and thousand of things need to get done,
but also because other committments have
come along and these are taking all of my energies.

Ma avrò presto qualcosa di molto carino da raccontarvi
e spero delle belle foto da mostrarvi
si, perché a breve incontrerò Mosca per la prima volta!!

But I will have something really nice to tell you
and some beautiful pics to show you...
yes, because I'll be visiting Moscow for the first time!!

Un abbraccio
Big Hug






 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

I love reading your comments.. thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You may also like...